Download or print our subcontractors application for payment form
- All invoices must be submitted to AP email address via PDF file.
- Any other documents submitted to this email address will be deleted.
- All vendor inquiries, including questions about invoice requirements, payment status for a past due invoice,
- and submissions of the statement of accounts should be submitted to the appropriate AP invoice account..
- Please contact your project manager for the appropriate email address.
Email requirements for invoice submission are:
- Invoice MUST say “Invoice”.
- No password protection or encryption within the email attachment
- Supported file types include: PDF and TIF
- Only one invoice per PDF file.
- Multiple PDF files per email are ok
- Any attachments with information relevant to the invoice need to be sent in the same PDF document.
- PO number must be on the invoice. Invoices without P.O.’s will be returned.
- Only one P.O. per invoice. Invoices with the same P.O. will be discarded.
- Invoice number must be on the invoice.
- Subcontractor invoice must put a description of service performed.
- Subcontractor invoice must put job name and location.
- Vendors must have the description of goods and quantity be stated on the invoice.
- Vendor/Subcontractor remittance address must be on the invoice.
- Unit price on the invoice must match the PO. Unmatched invoices will be held up.